Press the Volume '+' and '-' buttons at the same time.
You should notice the LED indicator blinking blue once you've successfully reset the connection.
You will have to re-pair with your device.
If you are having issues with connectivity or streaming audio, resetting the Bluetooth connection can alleviate the issue. You may also:
- Try to turn Bluetooth OFF and ON with your streaming music device/handset
- Turn your music device/handset off completely and re-start
- Try to pair with a different device (like a laptop or a friend/family's phone)
- Power off the Boombotix device and restart it
- Do a hard reset on the Boombotix device by pressing and holding the Volume '+' and '-' buttons for 10 seconds.
If you still have pairing issues after trying all of these above, please contact email@example.com to submit a warranty claim.