1. Turn on your Boombot PRO.
2. Double-tap the power button to access Chambers mode(the light should turn purple).
3. Plug your Boombot PRO into your computer via the micro USB cable.
4. Find the BOOMBOT drive on your desktop.
5. Drag and drop the songs you'd like to add. Eject the drive when you are done.
You should now be able to play songs off the local storage by hitting the 'PLAY' button on top of the device.
If you'd like to go into shuffle in Chambers mode, just tap the power button once.